If you are searching for the best PNC Business Credit Cards, you have come to the right place. The PNC Bank offers a wide range of credit cards so we’ve got you covered no matter what you’re looking for in a business credit card. Some of the notable features these cards offer include a $0 Annual fee, no limit on rewards earned, travel benefits and many more.
Best PNC Business Credit Cards at a Glance
1. PNC Cash Rewards Visa Signature Business Credit Card
2. PNC Points Visa Business Credit Card
3. PNC Travel Rewards Visa Business Credit Card
4. PNC Visa Business Credit Card
5. PNC BusinessOptions Visa Signature Credit Card
PNC Bank Business Credit Cards Detailed Review
PNC Cash Rewards Visa Signature Business Credit Card
This is one of the cash back rewards cards in the long list of PNC Business Credit Cards. PNC Cash Rewards Business Credit Card comes equipped with an exciting welcome bonus of $400 and a cashback of 1.5%.
PNC Cash Rewards Business Credit Card Rewards and Benefits
- Welcome Offer:
PNC Bank offers a bonus of $400 when you open and use a new PNC Cash Rewards Visa Signature Business credit card. To avail of this offer you need to spend $3000 with your new PNC Business credit card during the first 3 months of account opening.
- Intro APR offer: You are greeted with a 0% APR for the first 9 billing cycles of account opening. After this, you will be charged with a variable APR of 15.49% to 24.49%, based on creditworthiness.
- No Annual Fee
- Option to add employee cards at no cost so that you can earn cash back on their business spending also.
- You can earn 1.5% Cash Back on net purchases on your PNC Cash Rewards Business Credit Card.
- The best part about this PNC rewards program is that there is no limit on the amount of cash back you earn.
- How to redeem your cash back? You can redeem cash back anytime as a statement credit, or deposit cash back into an eligible PNC Business checking or savings account.
PNC Cash Rewards Visa Business Credit Card Travel Benefits
- This credit card comes with additional Visa Signature Benefits which provide travel benefits and protection for purchases.
- Some of the travel benefits offered by this PNC Visa Business Credit Card include Lost Luggage Reimbursement, Travel Accident Insurance, Visa Signature Concierge and Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver.
PNC Points Visa Business Credit Card
Well if you are looking for an everyday use card that offers rewards in all categories then PNC Points Visa Business Credit Card might be the right choice for you. With this credit card, you earn 5 points on every $1 purchase.
PNC Points Visa Business Credit Card Rewards and Benefits
- No Annual Fee
- Intro APR offer: You are greeted with a 0% APR for the first 9 billing cycles of account opening on both purchases and balance transfers.
- PNC Points Business Credit Card rewards you with 5 points for every $1 in qualifying purchases across all categories hence making it easy to use for all everyday purposes.
- Additionally, there is no limit on the amount of reward points that you can collect. Furthermore, you have the option to combine your personal and business points to receive more rewards.
- Where to use your PNC points?
Popular rewards options include gift cards, cash back, travel and other merchandise.
Visit the PNC Bank official website for more detailed information regarding the PNC Cash Rewards Visa Signature Business Credit Card Rewards program, Rates and Fees.
PNC Travel Rewards Visa Business Credit Card
Does your business require a lot of travelling? Well, don’t worry PNC Bank has you covered with its PNC Travel Rewards Visa Business credit card. This card has no annual fees and rewards you with 1 mile for every $1 in eligible net purchases.
PNC Travel Rewards Visa Business credit card Rewards and Benefits
- Welcome Offer: This PNC travel credit card offers Double Miles on your first $2,500 in eligible net purchases as a sign-up bonus.
- There is No Annual Fee on this card.
- Zero foreign transaction fees make it an even better choice for businesses that want to save more purchases made outside the U.S.
- PNC Travel Credit card holders can Earn 1 mile per $1 in eligible net purchases and to add to this for the first $2500 you earn double miles as a welcome offer.
- Earn Miles Towards Air Travel, Auto Rentals, Hotel Stays, Cruises or Even Cash
- One more benefit of this miles reward is that there is no limit on the number of miles that you can earn.
- How to redeem your miles? You can book your own travel and then redeem miles for a statement credit.
For more details on a credit card application, rewards program, interest rates and fees contact your local PNC branch or visit their Official website.
PNC Visa Business Credit Card
As the PNC Bank says this card is made for people who are more concerned about Interest rates than rewards programs. Like other PNC credit cards, this card also has a $0 annual fee but the main highlight is its Introductory $0 APR on Balance Transfers.
PNC Visa Business Credit Card Benefits
- No Annual Fee
- Longer Introductory APR offer: This card offers 0% introductory APR on balance transfers for the first 13 months following account opening.
- You also get access to various other online account management tools to monitor cash flow and manage employee purchases.
PNC BusinessOptions Visa Signature Credit Card
This is an all-around card from PNC Bank which lets you choose between three different rewards programs. PNC Business Options Visa Signature Credit Card is a good option if you spend $50,000 or more. You get a lot of perks with this credit card along with the Visa Signature benefits.
PNC Business Options Visa Signature Credit Card Rewards and Benefits
- Choice of 3 rewards programs: You can either choose Cash Rebates or PNC points or Travel Rewards.
- No fees for individual cards
- No Foreign Transaction Fee
- For just $350, you can add your company logo to the card
- Additional Visa Signature Travel Benefits such as Lost Luggage Reimbursement, Travel Accident Insurance, Roadside Dispatch and many more.
3 Rewards Programs
- Cash Rebates: 1.5% cash back on net purchases
- PNC Points Rewards: Earn 5 points for every $1 of qualifying purchases
- PNC Travel Rewards: Earn 1 mile for every $1 in eligible net purchases
How to apply for PNC Business Credit Cards?
- You can submit PNC Credit Card Application online by visiting the PNC Official Website.
- If you have a PNC Bank branch in your area then you can just visit that branch and fill out the application form in person.
- Offline through a printable application which you can then mail or fax
You might also be interested in other PNC Credit Cards available for personal use that offer some good welcome bonuses and rewards programs.